When you own your .com domain, you look like a true professional.
- It’s the best place to display your creative work, or host your resume!
- Putting "NoahHarrison.com" at the top of your actual resume will make you stand out and impress prospective employers (who likely won't even own their own domain - you're digitally savvy!)
- You may want this space in the future… and it won’t be available 😕
- Start taking control of the Google results for "Noah Harrison".
- It’s an investment. It's online property. You can always resell it in the future.
- Become a networking boss! Don't have a business card to hand? "Hey just go to
and drop me a message on the contact form" - you’ll be THAT